Seth G.L. Bihani S.D. Shiksha Trust was established by the great Philanthropist Seth Girdhari Lal Bihani in 1951, with the sole aim of spreading the light of knowledge in the region. Bihani Children Academy is the brainchild of that great philosopher and philanthropist.
SHRI JAIDEEP BIHANI
The first decade of the millennium is expected to be a very crucial phase for humanity where the whole world would face the accumulated adverse consequence of the blind pursuit for materialistic power, pelf and possessions. The advancement of Science & Technology is beign used for the annihilation of life on the earth.
MR. A. K. PANDAY
“The great aim of education is not knowledge but action” – Herbert Spencer.
Education is not merely acquirement of facts but also of values which help us improve the various facets of a kind. It ensures that we leave the world a far better place than we found it in.
MRS. NALINI DHINGRA
Bihani Children Academy is a an emblem of creativity and a symbol of victory. It empowers students to be self-reliant and intellectuals in various fields. I feel proud to share that its rich infrastructure and dedicated faculty channelize the potential of students to accomplish their goals.
- Sh. Jaideep Bihani (President)
- Sh. Om Prakash Bihani (Secretary)
- Sh. Babulal Kothari Advocate (Trustee)
- Sh. Satish Chander Jain Advocate (Trustee)
- Sh. Rajender Prasad Bihani (Trustee)
- Sh. Madhusudan Bihani (Trustee)
- Sh. Sharad Kumar Bihani (Trustee)
- Smt. Ranjana Bihani (Trustee)
- Sh. Deepak Jain Advocate (Trustee)
- Sh. Neeraj Bihani (Trustee & Joint Secretary)
- Sh. Raghav Sharda (Trustee)
- Sh. Mahesh Nadhani (Trustee)